1. Go to our Contact Us page and submit your information. OR Call, text or email us.
2. Once we have your contact information (full name, mailing address, email address and phone number), we will email you an invoice for the deposit of $300 to hold your male/female puppy. We accept PayPal or credit card as forms of payment.
3. We encourage customers who have placed deposits to let us know as soon as they have chosen a puppy. Some customers want to wait until the puppies are around 4 weeks old before choosing. Others, however, fall in love with a specific puppy from the first day. We accomodate for either method of selection and will do our best to help match you with the puppy of your preference. This is one of our favorite parts of the adoption process! We will be sending you multiple pictures beforehand and throughout the puppies' growth to assist you in making the best match. Once you have chosen your puppy, we will list the puppy as "pending" until the balance is paid in full.
4. At 6-7 weeks of age, the remaining balance plus shipping will need to be paid to ensure enough time for us to make travel arrangements, if necesssary. If you are unable to pick up your puppy on site, we offer air and ground shipping, wherever available. Shipping by air is usually $250, and ground shipping is $100 if it is available to your area. Upon full payment, we will also enroll your puppy into the AKC Puppy Puppy Protection program, which includes AKC registration and microchip enrollment. We will also send you some helpful information to help you prepare your home for your new family addition.
5. At 8 weeks old, your puppy will be ready to come home! We will provide you with the itinerary and any special instructions for your puppy's arrival. Your puppy will come with all necessary identification and veterinarian documents. For more information, about all that we provide with our puppies, please visit our Puppy Package page.
Your new forever friend can't wait to become a member of your family!
Puppy Kali and her forever family in Bayamon, Puerto Rico.